Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Talent Scouts


I have built my business from a dream within, i can still remember Feb. 1996 like it was yesterday, my being up at 3 am faxing thoughts back and forth to a graphic design artist to get my logo just right. Soon after i opened the doors of Models Plus International, i found all i could do was to open a training center and begin to teach women how to feel good about themselves. but i couldnt find a market that would hire them.
so i successfully opened The Young Agency, representing size 0-8 women, men, teens, kids, babies and opening our Latin Division.....so now, The Young Agency is successful with 7 employees and several Indp. Contractors who make it very successful everyday as AZ premier model & Talent agency.

Now back to my first Love MODELS PLUS INTERNATIONAL,LLC.....
I AM SEEKING skilled Talent Scouts , women who have experience in the Modeling and entertainment industry to work with me to service these beautiful full figured women....
let me know you are out there!
Yours truly,
Pamela A. Young

No comments:

Post a Comment